The Suicide Grief Discussion Board is open for the purpose of suicide
awareness, support, and education for those whose lives have been
affected by the suicide and for those who want to discuss and learn.
It is an outreach project of the on-line communities Friends &
Families of Suicides (FFOS), Parents of Suicides (POS) and Suicide
Awareness Education and Support (SASE).
monitors, Diane, Dave and Robin are here to help you. We are not counselors or
professionals. We are people walking the path to healing after our own personal
losses. We offer you understanding and sympathy based on our own experiences.
* If you post poems or articles written by other people, it must include the
name of the author under the title, or we will have to remove it.
* We ask you to sign all messages. Anonymous posts take away from
the integrity of the board.
* Keep in mind that all messages are public, so do not write
anything that could come back to haunt you later.
* Religious proselytizing is not appropriate.
* Graphic descriptions of harmful or dangerous actions may not be
shared on the board.
* Most messages will be scrolled off of the board after 2 months.
This is to keep the board fresh and current. You may repost messages
after they have scrolled off, however.
* Any messages that approve or encourage suicide or indicate
suicidal intent will also be removed.
* Messages that are rude, disrespectful or
insulting of others will be removed.
The Suicide Grief Discussion Board is not a place for suicidal people
to get help. Any messages that may encourage self-harm or suicide,
or that indicate suicidal intent will be removed.
If you have suicidal thoughts, please talk with a friend or family
member, a counselor, or call 911 or 1-800-suicide. You may also send
an email to email@example.com
for e-mail help.
If you have questions or concerns about the board management, you
may e-mail the site administrator, Karyl Chastain Beal, at
Other Special Sites to Visit
Reference Library -
Friends & Families of Suicides Memorial Site
Parents of Suicides Memorial Site
- Suicide Memorial
|The forum you selected does not exist.